You should contact our Transfer Secretaries whose details are listed on the Contact page of our website. They will check the payment details and, if appropriate, issue a replacement cheque. To avoid this problem in future you may wish to consider having your dividends paid electronically into your bank or building society account. To do so, you need to provide our registrars with your banking details and instruct them to this effect.